Glamping Site Owners' Insurance
Specialist insurance policy that includes cover for glamping pods, yurts, bells and tents amongst other standard and non- standard structures, public and employers liability available as well as a full range of cover options.
Specialist Insurance for Glamping Sites
A standard touring caravan site insurance policy may not be the ideal choice for your glamping site, campsite insurance may also have restrictions or caveats that may not provide you with the cover you need. With this in mind, you'll need an insurance policy that takes into account your unique requirements and needs. We understand this and will ensure your business is correctly covered. Unlike a standard campsite insurance policy, glamping sites offer unique accommodation and camping pod insurance is a relatively new type of policy that covers pods, yurts, bells and tents.
We also understand that at some point you may wish to add other activities such as Zorbs or Segways as an added attraction or convenience for your clientele. Should this happen we can add a policy at any time to take into account these additions.
What can be covered...
- Timber constructed buildings
- Caravan sales and hire stock
- Amenity and leisure blocks
- Play areas, fishing lakes, swimming pools, entertainment, food outlets etc
- Out of season site closure
- Damage to water, gas and electricity supplies to customer pitches
- Play equipment in the open
Wide Ranging Cover Options
- Buildings, Contents, Stock and Fixtures/Fittings
- Business Equipment
- Goods in Transit
- Frozen Foods
- Loss of Licence to sell alcohol
- Employers and Public/Products Liability
- Book Debts
If you wish you may request a call from our team...
Or call us now on...
FML Insurance as part of Primo plc is authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority.