Property Onwers
from FML

Professional Insurance Advice

Welcome to FML Insurance Services

Do you need a quote?
You may request a

Broker To Call Back

or call us free on

  • Liability Insurance

    Property owners' and employers' liability insurance
  • Property Damage

    All risks property damage insurance arranged
  • Loss of Income

    Loos of rental income due to an incident
  • Optional Cover

    Optional cover includes legal expenses and terrorism

    Landlords Insurance Obtain the Correct Cover

    Property Owners Liability Insurance

    Landlords need to protect themselves, and their property, standard property insurance is very different from Landlords' insurance and will not cover you. Property owners' liability typically covers damage to your property, loss of income, malicious damage by a tenant and of course, should a liability claim be made against you it will protect you against financial loss.

    Landlords insurance for landlords just like you

    When you live in a property regular house insurance is all you need, however, as soon as you start to rent out a property you will need landlords insurance that covers more. Property owners liability will be much more suitable and will provide cover not only for damage to a building but also your income from the property; this will cover your financial losses from a successful liability claim made against you.

    Landlords insurance may also be arranged to cover multiple properties providing the insurance you need in a single landlords insurance policy

    Do you need landlord's liability insurance?

    Landlords insurance is not a legal requirement, in fact, the only insurance that is a legal requirement is employer's liability insurance and only, of course, if you employ someone other than family members. That said, unexpected events could have serious financial implications and may end up causing you more economic problems than expected, therefore landlords insurance that offers excellent cover is excellent protection for your business.

    Commercial property insurance, often overlooked by landlords is just as important, and we can also arrange cover for you if you own and rent out shops, offices, surgeries, workshops, etc.

    Why ask FML to broker your landlords insurance?

    Your adviser will discuss cover options with you; the options available will depend on the underwriter/insurer who issued the policy. Your adviser will also inform you of their recommendations and instruct you on the differences between the various policy options offered.

    Through us, you will have access to many of the UK's leading underwriters of real estate and landlords insurance products. We can offer you very competitive landlords insurance quotations from a wide range of ABI approved insurers. Having this choice will ensure you have sufficient cover in place, whether it's for one property or your entire property portfolio.

    Landlords insurance options

    • Property owners' liability
    • Employers liability
    • Property damage all risks

    Examples of optional cover available with your landlords insurance policy

    • Landlords insurance - Loss of rental income
    • Landlords insurance - Legal expenses
    • Landlords insurance - Terrorism cover

    Please ask for us to call you back and a broker will be happy to discuss your landlords insurance with you...

    Arrange Callback

    Or call us now on...

    01702 225 440


    Contact Details

    • Telephone: 01702 225 440

    • fmlenquiries

    • Primo plc, Cumberland House, Baxter Ave

    • Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 6HZ

    UK Insurance Advice

    UK Insurance Advice