Roofers Insurance (No Height Limits, With/Out Heat)
Insurance for roofing contractors with or without heat and no height limits, full cover options available, competitive premiums arranged with A-rated UK insurers.
Insurance for roofing contractors
Roofing contractors insurance is currently available with highly competitive premiums without compromising on cover, something that cheap roofers insurance very rarely provides.
We can cover roofing contractors working with or without heat, unlimited height and asbestos risk.
Some of our underwriters also offer a free Health and Safety management/consultancy system, free ask the expert support and we provide roofers extra security by using only UK A-rated insurers.
We understand your risks
Roofing is considered a high risk occupation.
Working at height, sometimes in inclement weather and often with heat, it's crucial that you’re advised on the correct cover and purchase the right insurance package.
FML's brokers understand this and will tailor roofers insurance liability policies to suit each individual contractor no matter how big or small your roofing business is.
Roofing insurance backed guarantees
FML is also able to offer latent defects insurance which can cover damages and defects after any roofing work has been completed on either residential or commercial properties.
Latent defect insurance can cover the cost of repairing any damages that have come about due to defects in materials, workmanship, construction or during the installation of a roof.
How we provide competitive cover and cost
Thanks to specialist UK Underwriters with years of knowledge in construction and roofing trades, we are able to offer highly competitive insurance premiums for all roofers and roofing contractors.
Make sure when your applying for a roofers liability insurance quote that you make it clear whether you work with heat or not, this is very important to ensure you're provided with the correct roofers insurance cover.
Failure to cover all your risks could lead to a claim being declined.
Main cover for Roofing Contractors
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
Add on extra cover that may be needed by Roofing Contractors
- Contract Works
- Contractors All Risk
- Business Building and Contents Insurance
- Tools, Materials and Equipment Cover
- Business Interruption
- Plant and Machinery Cover (We can offer Annual Owned, Annual Hire and Short Term Hire plant policies)
Make sure we have collected all the Data/Facts correctly
We do everything we can to make sure roofers have the correct cover, however it always pays to double check...
- Roofers please check your documents carefully after you purchase your cover and make sure you understand any exclusions on the policy before commencing any contract.
- Also double check the value of any tools, materials, business premises, plant etc. don't under-estimate the value of these essential items.
- As a Roofing Contractor if you hire labour to work with you, Employers Liability is a legal requirement. Failure to have Employers Liability will not just result in a hefty fine but could cost you your business if a claim is brought against you.
Please give our brokers a call to arrange your roofers liability insurance over the phone in minutes or request a call back for a time that suits you best...
Or call us now on